We believe that everyone should have the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers, but freedom of speech is not freedom to hurt your fellow human beings.
If you believe someone is violating a platform's rules you can report it to us and we will:
1) assess the account/user in question is in violation of state and/or federal laws;
2) report the account to the proper authorities;
3) terminate the harasser's account.
Harassment, slander and stalking are considered illegal activities.
If the harasser attempts to evade a permanent suspension by creating new accounts, we'll track them down and suspend their new accounts (following steps 1, 2 and 3).
Factors we may take into consideration include, but are not limited to whether:
1) the behavior is targeted at an individual or group of people;
2) the report has been filed by the target of the abuse or a bystander;
3) threats to expose and engage in abusive behaviour such as targeted harassment or expressing hate towards a person, group, or protected category;
4) threats of violence and physical harm: violence, suicide or self-harm, child sexual exploitation.
We will not take actions over:
1) graphic violence and adult content;
2) intellectual property theft;
4) third-party advertising in video content;